Amazon Off Campus 2016 – KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology Coimbatore On 17th June 2016
Amazon Off Campus 2016: Amazon hiring – Catalog Associate for Chennai Location Any graduates from 2016 pass outs (Engineers & Graduates inclusive) can apply. Candidates should be without any backlogs.
Qualification: B.E & ALL Arts Graduates are eligible
• Excellent communication (written and oral)
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Willing to work in shifts (including night)
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview
The Catalog Associate is the entry-level role in the RBS organization. In this role, the individual works on one or more critical tasks for a particular retail product category. These tasks include (but are not limited to) populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site, interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed. The individual is expected to perform these tasks by using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Process Lead/Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLAs are met per quality standards
• Understand and correctly use Amazon’s Retail Systems Platform (RSP) to support vendors and buyers in enhancing the retail selection on Amazon’s online catalog
• Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done
• If there is a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead
• Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information
Skills and Competencies Required:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Strong business communication skills – ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely
• MS Excel proficiency – ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail according to instructions provided
• Strong analytical skills – Ability to do high school level arithmetic
• Familiarity with navigating the internet – research techniques on the Internet and finding required information quickly
Campus Drive Date: 17-06-2016 & 18-06-2016.
Amazon Off Campus 2016