AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Vacancy 2016 – 106 Posts
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Vacancy 2016: Airports Authority of India (AAI), Eastern Region, NSCBI Airport, Kolkata Invites Applications for the recruitment of 106 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) vacancies. Interested candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim states can apply online from 08.08.2016 to 05.09.2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Selection process and how to apply for Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant recruitment 2016 is given below.,
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Number of the Post: 106
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
1). UR: 59 posts
2). SC: 12 posts
3). ST: 16 posts
4). OBC (NCL): 19 posts
Age Limit: Applicants should be between 18 to 30 years as on 30.06.2016. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per govt rules.
1) 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks OR
2) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
1) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR)
2) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before as on 30.06.2016. (OR)
3) Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before 30.06.2016.
4). In case of qualifying the online exam the candidate shall be informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test.
5). In case, the candidate fails to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further selection procedure.
1) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level.
2) NCC ‘B’ Certificate with Relevant experience in an Aviation/ Regular/ Industrial fire service.
3) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment.
4) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- for General, OBC candidates through system Generated challan at any Branch of State Bank of India. No fee for SC/ ST & Female candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Physical Measurement, Driving Test and Physical Endurance Test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.aai.aero. on between 08.08.2016 to 05.09.2016.
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 08.08.2016 at 10:00 hrs.
Starting date for Submission of Application Fee: 09.08.2016.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application Step-I: 05.09.2016 up to 18:00 hrs.
Closing date for Submission of Application Fee: 08.09.2016.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application Step-II: 13.09.2016 up to 18:00 hrs.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below.,