0-2 Years TIBCO WAlkin Pune
0-2 Years TIBCO WAlkin Pune BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines : Associate Member Technical Staff, QA
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
With more than 10,000 customers, 3000 employees located in 33 countries, TIBCO has retained the speed and agility of a start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, direct communication, out-of-the-box thinking, risk-taking and creative problem solving.
We’re looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview.
- Automation and manual testing.
- Analyze and understand requirements and create tests.
- Execute Regression test suites, do failure analysis of test cases.
- Interact with development and Support teams to help in identifying and testing quality issues with the product.
- Write test specification, test plans, test scenarios, test cases, bug reports and other test documents.
- Work with Developers, Support to identify cases and automate them
- 0-2 years Industry experience.
- BE/ME/BTech/MTech/MCA in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines from a reputed college.
- Knowledge of XML Technologies, Web Services, SOAP.
- Knowledge of QA Automation, coding, scripting etc..
- Knowledge of Cloud applications is an added plus.
- Knowledge of at-least one database technology like Oracle or MS SQL.
- Ability to understand the end user experience with using the product and come up with innovative test ideas.
- Personal drive and desire to learn new technologies.
Location: Pune ,Maharastra .
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL and Only shortlisted candidates may be called by the company for test/interview. Apply before the link is expired/removed.